Anadrol non reponder?

Grindtight

Trusted Member
Is it possible a person could not respond to Anadrol..Buddy has been using 100mg of anadrol a day for 2 weeks and say the scale hasn't even budged and no strength increases at all.Im not sure what to think here as I dont think Anadrol is faked much especially from this lab which I will not name.No sure what to say about it just throwing it out there.

Oral sensitivity varies from person to person for example I can use pharma proviron and see zero benefit or sign it works

There are many factors that can affect someone's response to orals.

It’s probably an issue with the product. Labs don’t always get 98% pure API from a supplier. If it’s pressed tabs it could be a dead zone you got in the tabs. Any good lab will replace that for a new bottle.

Dbol doesn’t do much for me, but Anadrol is another story.
As Bull stated oral AAS effectiveness varies among individuals

I used anadrol once, thought it was underdosed crap, had 2 bottles. Gave the remainder to a friend he blew up.
‘so I don’t know. I think we all respond a bit different.

get your buddy to give you some. Take it for a week and see what happens.

Is it possible a person could not respond to Anadrol..Buddy has been using 100mg of anadrol a day for 2 weeks and say the scale hasn't even budged and no strength increases at all.Im not sure what to think here as I dont think Anadrol is faked much especially from this lab which I will not name.No sure what to say about it just throwing it out there.

Is he taking anything else with it?