Anadrol and Halotestin

swagger1970

Trusted Member
Afternoon,

Has anyone ever combined the two to kick start a cycle? What I was thinking to do is 50mg - Anadrol and 20mg - Halo am and pm. Total of 100mg Anadrol and 40mg Halo. Duration 25 days.
I also would be using TMT@ 3ml/week for 20 weeks - Test e @375, Mast e @375 and Tren e @375
Taking daily:
Nac 3x
L-arginine 3x
Ephedrine 24mg 3x
Aspirin 81mg 3x
Caffeine 200mg 3x
Milk Thistle am
Vitamin C am
Salmon oil 4800mg pm
Super prostate 700mg pm

I do have arimidex and letro if needed. Ive never had any issues but I'm getting older, 50 now.

I have been lifting for 30 years. Didn't start on the gas until I was 38. I do at least two cycles a year, cruise on 250 test e.

Bloods have been good so far.

6'0 210lbs 15% bf

Goals - get lean while maintaining muscle.

Have you used all the compounds before? Your literally taking 3 of the most toxic substances at once, halo, adrol and tren. Personally I would not do well on all 3.
IMO halo is a precontest drug for bodybuilding or powerlifting.
Adrol and halo are gonna strain the liver pretty hard, I would recommend some tudca.
Doseages look good to me , but too many compounds IMO, but Im not sure of your cycle experience.

Have you used all the compounds before? Your literally taking 3 of the most toxic substances at once, halo, adrol and tren. Personally I would not do well on all 3.
IMO halo is a precontest drug for bodybuilding or powerlifting.
Adrol and halo are gonna strain the liver pretty hard, I would recommend some tudca.
Doseages look good to me , but too many compounds IMO, but Im not sure of your cycle experience.

Thanks Bro.

Yes, I've used everything but Anadrol.

Yeah I'm aware of the toxicity. My thoughts were I want a good kick in the 25 days then the TMT should be rolling. I'm a little uneasy myself, so I'm guessing stacking the Halo and Anadrol might not be a good Idea. Maybe just the Anadrol for 25 days, plug some Halo in later in the cycle.

I have used Halo as a kick start before. Never used Anadrol ever. I handle Tren well, my happy place is around 400.

I've been using since I was 38, 50 now. I've been as heavy as 235lbs and bf around 11-12%, had a hard time breathing and sleeping. I stay around 210-215 pretty consistently, I feel much better at this weight.

Im going to agree with @Cheapshot . Imo to many toxic substances. I understand what your trying to do but thats going to be very hard on your liver .
I was really hoping a few had tried it before and there wouldn't be any issues lol. Tbh I was thinking that stack would really kick it up a notch.

Wicked cycle and my dam liver gets in the way!! JK. Thanks for your thoughts gents, greatly appreciated.
T

Thanks Bro.

Yes, I've used everything but Anadrol.

Yeah I'm aware of the toxicity. My thoughts were I want a good kick in the 25 days then the TMT should be rolling. I'm a little uneasy myself, so I'm guessing stacking the Halo and Anadrol might not be a good Idea. Maybe just the Anadrol for 25 days, plug some Halo in later in the cycle.

I have used Halo as a kick start before. Never used Anadrol ever. I handle Tren well, my happy place is around 400.

I've been using since I was 38, 50 now. I've been as heavy as 235lbs and bf around 11-12%, had a hard time breathing and sleeping. I stay around 210-215 pretty consistently, I feel much better at this weight.
Just so you know, I can run anadrol and stay very lean. Veins everywhere. Most will tell you that you will hold a bunch of water and look soft. But depending on your bodytype ,thats not the case for me.

This isnt much use to you, but I love Halo! Its so nice preworkout. Id do what youre suggesting, except I wouldnt take 50 and 20, I'd take 25 anadrol in the morning and 20mg halo before the workout. If you dont get that toxic feeling running orals like I do, then maybe try what youre suggesting, I think you'd be fine for a few weeks. Ive seen guys take 100mg of anadrol and look like puffy garbage, yellow eyes, red skin full of zits, I'm guessing youre trying to avoid that by using the halo. Would be interesting. Go easy on yourself bro!

Ohh man I would die lol not from liver toxicity but anadrol will and has taken many a people to lethargy town.
I don't think you should combine the two, honest man run the Anadrol and see how it goes, see how you respond to it. then Hit the two stacked.

So many people me Included can't get anadrol figured out , the lethargy part of it.

Start with 25mg PW and see how it goes, then bump it to 50mg,

Ohh man I would die lol not from liver toxicity but anadrol will and has taken many a people to lethargy town.
I don't think you should combine the two, honest man run the Anadrol and see how it goes, see how you respond to it. then Hit the two stacked.

So many people me Included can't get anadrol figured out , the lethargy part of it.

Try taking it all preworkout and take a big dose of tudca 3 hours later. (750mg i use)
Im not gonna say that fixed the lethargy but I was able to run the anadrol longer before the lethargy kicked in

Maybe before I would of tried it when all I wanted to do was bulk lol. Tbol is gonna be my new side mistress maybe some winy in the future
I'm trying this new thing out, lol cardio and it's not all bad. I've got abs now and I haven't seen those In years.

This isnt much use to you, but I love Halo! Its so nice preworkout. Id do what youre suggesting, except I wouldnt take 50 and 20, I'd take 25 anadrol in the morning and 20mg halo before the workout. If you dont get that toxic feeling running orals like I do, then maybe try what youre suggesting, I think you'd be fine for a few weeks. Ive seen guys take 100mg of anadrol and look like puffy garbage, yellow eyes, red skin full of zits, I'm guessing youre trying to avoid that by using the halo. Would be interesting. Go easy on yourself bro!
I love Halo too. I took your advice. No bloat as of yet. Thanks Bro

I feel great, no lethargy. I think my water intake and an hour of cardio is helping with that. Currently taking 50mg Anadrol and 30mg Halo.