All cawks on deck

Stupididiot

2 inches
Trusted Member
Saturday was just another typical day however momma had a sore throat and thought she had the virus. Every morning at 11pm momma has second breakfast. She dutifully gets on her knees and takes my load. Then she holds it her mouth and then opens her mouth to show me the gift I have given her. Then she swirls it around with her tongue. Then she swallows and then shows me her empty mouth. Then I give momma a dog biscuit for being a good bitch

Well now momma is convinced I have the cure for the virus. She says her sore throat is gone. She then got on the phone to her co-workers to tell them I cured her. So now momma is pimping out my cawk out at 100 a shot. The money is great but momma works a phone sex line so the ladies there have great voices but most of them are well ugly as heck. So they are not exciting me and frankly I am about drained. So if anyone can help please message me and you can take over and save me

Saturday was just another typical day however momma had a sore throat and thought she had the virus. Every morning at 11pm momma has second breakfast. She dutifully gets on her knees and takes my load. Then she holds it her mouth and then opens her mouth to show me the gift I have given her. Then she swirls it around with her tongue. Then she swallows and then shows me her empty mouth. Then I give momma a dog biscuit for being a good bitch

Well now momma is convinced I have the cure for the virus. She says her sore throat is gone. She then got on the phone to her co-workers to tell them I cured her. So now momma is pimping out my cawk out at 100 a shot. The money is great but momma works a phone sex line so the ladies there have great voices but most of them are well ugly as heck. So they are not exciting me and frankly I am about drained. So if anyone can help please message me and you can take over and save me
On my way to Punkeydoodles Corner right now!