Ace pharmaceuticals

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
First time trying this lab for me. I normally don't t switch labs because I am fussy. But I was very interested in the 150mg primo. So I placed my first order and everything went smooth. Emails were responded to quickly and I had a tracking number within mins of payment.

I really needed to know if this was going to cause pip. I cant do 20 weeks if I cant walk. So I made a bold move and pinned 2.5 ml in my quad.(375mg). Well it is now about 36 hours later and I can barely tell where i pinned. I would consider it less pip than my normal t400. Overall very happy and was expecting a bit more pain...lol

Last edited:
I have a bunch of stuff from them. It all works test c, esterless test in oil, tren and mast. Give an update on how the primo works out. I might give it a try on my next cut.

Sounds great! Keep us posted
I want to give the primo 150 a try once I am done my 200mg one that I am using now

The Tne arrived today. Did 75 mg shot pre-work out. I have heard this stuff kicks in pretty fast, I remember looking at the veins in my legs and shit they were popping lol.

This should be a good addition to the cycle, had another intense work out today.

Your gonna love it brother, infact your not going to want to train without it lol! It’s so thin and smooth I mean what’s a quick 5 second shot via slin pin pre workout right? :sneaky:

Ya man was crazy. I looked at my Calves earlier and fuck they were popping out big time. Funny thing is I dont even need to work them, they're naturally big lol. Can only imagine how much they would grow if i pushed em hard lol.

But im going to try the slin pin tomorrow before the gym. Pop it right into my trap :)

Last edited:
Your gonna love it brother, infact your not going to want to train without it lol! It’s so thin and smooth I mean what’s a quick 5 second shot via slin pin pre workout right? :sneaky:

Are all your oils in Mct or mig by any chance? I noticed the test prop you sent me looked mighty thin. I forgot to thank you for that gift by the way! I’ll post up my experience with it

My past experience with ace products have been excellent.Just received my auction winning .I'm drooling at the Tren A and very interested in trying the TNE.

My past experience with ace products have been excellent.Just received my auction winning .I'm drooling at the Tren A and very interested in trying the TNE.

Please do post a pic of the Tren hahahaha :) mmmmm

Well as per todays work out, not %100 sure how I felt on the TNE today.. Not much energy today, think I have been pushing it to hard at the gym lately. I need few days rest haha. But still got my ass to the gym to do cardio lol

Last edited:
Are all your oils in Mct or mig by any chance? I noticed the test prop you sent me looked mighty thin. I forgot to thank you for that gift by the way! I’ll post up my experience with it
Your welcome brother, the prop is nice and thin and virtually painless compared to what you would be used to.
The TNE is the only product in straight MCT.
Everything else is a “blend” which I can’t divulge as it’s my secret recipe if you will :LOL:. It’s what enables me to make thin and smooth injectables and at higher concentrations without the use of super solvents that wreck havock on your system. I will say though that MCT is in the mix and so is a high amount of Conjugated Linoleic Acids ;)

First time i try TNE.

Took 75mg dose split in two pin 1hour before training, so .5ml per shoulder. Stuff is incredibly smooth, no sensation at all, will see tomorow if it's still the same.

Did upper body workout, had a high carb meal 1 hour before training also and damn it's been a long time i had a pump like this today. I would call it a skin tearing pump, was a great feeling, energy was still high even after 1:30h of training. Was able to take shorter rest and get better pump.

Great stuff, i liked it.

Next day use update, no pip at all!
But upper body is sore as hell, really give a nice boost to add few more last reps over what i,m able to normally!