ABMonkey 2:0

ABMonkey

PCTing.
Trusted Member

GOAL: SIZE. Simply put I want to add as much clean mass as possible. I do want to keep as much fat off as possible so diet will be clean.

WEIGHT: 212lbs
BF% (approx): 12%
HEIGHT: 6'2
TRAINING FOR: 6 years (on/off)
CYCLE HISTORY:
  1. LGD 4033: 5mg for 8 weeks
  2. Anavar: 60-80mg for 8 weeks
  3. Test C: 500/week for 16 weeks

DIET:
I will be bulking. I am coming off a cut. I use the term lean bulking because I’m not going to be eating garbage (not trying to recomp… this a bulk though losing fat and gaining muscle is nice). Nothing fancy, just a good old fashioned bulk using clean foods. If I notice too much fat going on I'll rein it in a bit but plan on really keeping a close eye on it and keeping the diet tight.

1. 3 Eggs|1/2cup EW|1 Banana
  2. 1/2 cup Oatmeal|1 scoop PS
  3. EAA's/IntraWO carbs
  4. 6oz Chicken|Rice
  5. 6oz Chicken|Rice
  6. 6oz Chicken|Rice
  7. 6oz Chicken|Rice
  8. 4oz Chicken|Rice

I will be eating salads with most meals along with fats such as avocado and nuts.

EDITED: I am not under the guidance of diet guru, Funnyman

SUPPLEMENTS:
  • Whey Protein (daily)
  • Creatine (daily)
  • Multivitamin (daily)
  • Vitamin C (daily)
  • Fish Oil (daily)
  • NAC (daily)
  • Niacin (daily)
  • Citrulline Malate (daily)
  • TUDCA (for duration of Tbol and Var run and then till I run out)
  • Pre-workout (workout days)

TRAINING:
I will be running another one of JM's programs this time. I enjoy his programs and they never get boring. Last time I switched programs half way through my cycle as I didn't feel like 'The Sentinel' was working for me. I have read through the entire program I'm using this time and am looking forward to every week. The split looks something like this:
Friday: Legs (Heavy)​
Saturday: Chest/Shoulders (Heavy)​
Sunday: Back (Heavy)​
Monday: Off​
Tuesday: Chest/Shoulders (Pump)​
Wednesday: Arms​
Thursday: Back (Pump)​

This is the split I'm starting out with. Will probably look to drop one of the upper body pump days so I can hit legs twice per week, after approx 5 weeks. Abs will be trained Tues/Wed/Thurs and potentially on the weekend also, calfs will be included on leg day and also additional days throughout the week. Given cals are going up and Turinabol has been included I feel confident starting out with 6 days per week... though if I do get tired I'll be sure to drop a day here and there.

CARDIO/STRETCHING:
Cardio, 20-30mins on workout days​
Cardio, 30mins fasted once per week (where possible)​
Yoga/Stretching, ad-hoc (whenever possible)​

AAS USED:
  • Genetec Test C250|500/week (wk1-16)
  • Genetec Turinabol|50mg ED (wk1-4 *maybe longer*)
  • Genetec Anavar|60-75mg ED (wk8-16)
  • Genetec HCG|250iu x2 week (wk2-17)
  • Genetec Aromasin|12.5 EOD (wk7-16)
So three things have changed here since my first cycle:
  1. Firstly, Anavar is included. This is a compound I've used solo before and one which I feel like is suited to my goals and what I'd like to achieve. I'm going to start dosing at 60/day but may bump it up towards the end.
  2. Secondly, I'm running HCG from the start this time so as not to play catch up like I did in previous cycle. I'm a huge fan of it having experienced its effects first hand. It's great and makes recovery very straightforward.
  3. Thirdly, Turinabol is included. I was totally on the fence about this one. I did lots of researched and finally decided that I would give it a go. Again, it seems like a compound that is in line with my goals. I'm going to be starting 50mg ED from the off and will run for 4 weeks.. but may extend should things go as planned. I am conscious that I will be running Anavar at the end also, so may limit it to just the 4 weeks.

PLANNED PCT:
I will PCT off with Nolvadex @ 20mg ED for 6-8 weeks like I did last cycle. I am on the fence as to whether to “cruise” for a little bit afterwards so I can squeeze one more cycle in this year, then PCT after Christmas. I'll be thinking long and hard about this and will go not only by feel but by bloodwork..right now the plan is to PCT after 16 weeks.

AI USAGE:
Aromasin @ 12.5 EOD (week 7-16)
I believe week 7-8 was when my E spiked and reached 80pg, so I'll start asin at 12.5 EOD at the start of week 7 this time around. Last cycle bloods pulled at week 9 showed 80pg without any AI.

BLOODWORK:
PRE CYCLE (bloods drawn one week prior to cycle)
Test: 442ng/dl​
Oestradiol: 21pg/ml​
Bloods planned:

• Week 5 (10/06/2019 @ 11:00) E2/Prolactin
  • Week 7 (24/06/2019 @ 11:00) E2/Prolactin
Last cycle I got all the necessary data required for a “test only” cycle. The only missing data that I am missing is when my E truly spiked (somewhere between week 6-8). So this time I'll pull bloods in that gap and we can see where we are. I have 5 bloodwork tests sitting with me so can pull more if required or if anything funky happens but I'm not envisioning that.

UGL:
  • Genetec
I used their products at the back end of my last cycle and was very impressed with their oil and ancillaries. Having bloodwork that showed their products were effective was enough for me to select them for my second cycle.

I will be updating this log frequently, it's more of a personal log than anything else.

PS. This opening post will be edited several times to reflect any changes I make throughout cycle.

Last edited:
Looks good my friend. Only recommendation is on diet. I would rotate your protein sources. A couple time per week I would include salmon (twice per week), ground turkey2-3 times per week, beef tenderloin1-2 times per week.

I eat chicken 2 to 3 meals per day but I feel and look better when I include other lean protein sources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good my friend. Only recommendation is on diet. I would rotate your protein sources. A couple time per week I would include salmon (twice per week), ground turkey2-3 times per week, beef tenderloin1-2 times per week.

I eat chicken 2 to 3 meals per day but I feel and look better when I include other lean protein sources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks man.

Oh for sure I will be. I enjoy eating fish and generally consume a fair amount over the weekend. The protein source will be flip flopped (though mon-thur mainly chicken) and likewise with potato/sweet potato and pasta used as alternative carb sources. Just use chicken & rice as a staple!

My meal plan differs Fri/Sat/Sun as I consume less meals but more calories (heavy days). I'll generally eat red meat at least 4 times over the weekend.

Appreciate your input as always!

Very detailed and well planned out approach to your second cycle. It’s nice to see a sensible and moderate approach to gear usage for a second cycle, contrary to some who go cracked lol with second cycle dosages and compounds.
Good luck @ABMonkey!

Very detailed and well planned out approach to your second cycle. It’s nice to see a sensible and moderate approach to gear usage for a second cycle, contrary to some who go cracked lol with second cycle dosages and compounds.
Good luck @ABMonkey!
Thanks man, look forward to you following again.

WORKOUT: Chest/Shoulders/Abs (Pump)
  • Machine Press: lots of warm up sets of 10 followed by, 140x10|150x10|150x10
  • Machine Flyes: 140x10|140x10|140x10
  • Hex Press: 40x12|40x12|40x12
  • Rear Pec-Deck: 100x30|130x30|100x30
  • Lat Raises (Cable): 20x10|20x10|20x10
  • 6-Ways: 10x10|10x10|10x10
  • Decline Leg Raises: 15|12|12|12
  • Incline Sit Up: 20|20|20|20
CARDIO: 20mins 5/5 treadmill

Great pump throughout workout which was the goal. I've decided to log all my workout's within this training log this time round as oppose to just in my scrapbook (figured it's best to have a backup incase I lose it). Anyone who is familiar with JM's training style knows that theres lots of warm up/feeder sets involved. Nutrition has been good and it's nice to be feeling full in the gym again. Considering adding Karbolyn into my intra WO stack having read lots of positive things regarding it.

Have developed a slight bit of pain in both forearms as of yesterday. I'm going to monitor this as I have read it could be T-bol related. Reason why I'm going to monitor is that it could be a combination of things as I went biking on Sunday (haven't biked in a while) and also had a really heavy back day. If it continues I'll drop the T-bol and see if it disappears. Only 5 days into the T-bol so little bit early to be noticing anything (I think) but maybe a tad more vascular - again, placebo effect is strong.

Forgot to add, first two pins have been super smooth. Ended up pinning Friday (impatient) and Monday just gone. Zero pip.

WORKOUT: Arms
  • EZ-Bar Curl: 50x8|50x8|50x8|50x8
  • Hammer Curl: 25x12|25x12|25x12|25x12
  • DB Curl: 30x8|30x8|30x8
  • Rev.EZ-Bar: 40x8|40x8|40x8
  • Rope P'down: 100x10|130x10|130x10|130x10
  • Dips: 50x12|50x12|50x12|50x12
  • Calf Press (Leg Press): 90x30|180x25|180x25|180x25

Felt good today, once again great strong pump. Have been using deep heat on arms and find it to be really effective at warming the muscles up. I started using it yesterday due to the forearm pain but it seems that the forearm pain is actually subsiding, so I'm attributing it to biking+back day on Sunday just gone. I started adding sauerkraut into my diet to aid with digestion (it helps). Also bought a GDA (glucose disposal agent) after reading a bunch of stuff about them. Will introduce them to my diet as of next week, see if they actually work or are just another gimmick.

Have also updated opening post with pre-cycle bloodwork. Here it is again:

Test: 442ng/dl
Oestradiol: 21pg/ml

Last edited:
On a side note... can't wait to push rice up to 1.5 cups per meal next week. I am hungry. Have a cheat meal coming up this Friday (heavy leg day) which I'm also looking forward to.

WORKOUT: Back (Pump)
  • DB Row: 75x10|85x10|85x10|85x10|85x10
  • Straight Arm P'down: 130x10|130x10|130x10|130x10
  • Chins: 8|8|4 (absolutely gassed at this point)
  • Low Cable Rows: 80x10|80x10|80x10|80x10 (started with single handles, switched after 2 sets to to close grip & elevated with box..much better and really felt good)
  • Seated Calf Press: 45x20|90x10|90x10|90x10 (slow, getting great stretch)

Really not a great workout today. I worked a 12hr nightshift last night and as such felt real tired and just ran out of gas pretty much when I started doing chins. Squeezed in an extra meal yesterday (1 scoop protein/1tbsp almond butter/1 banana) last night before going to bed due to working an extra few hours. Going to play around with pre-workouts over the next week or so.. I've noticed that I've been having some small stomach issues/sicky feels after consuming my pre-workout - I'm currently using C4 Ultimate as it was cheap but I think this is the cause as I don't get this on a weekend when I use my normal DMAA pre. Forearm pain has gone now so this was down to overdoing it at the weekend. Nothing to add on AAS front other than I plan to start using my HCG next Monday.. had planned to include from the start but work dictates otherwise.

Nice planned cycle!
Going to follow your progress again.

Your things are well structured, you should yield some nice lbm with this diet, trainning and cycle layout.

WORKOUT: Legs
  • Lying Leg Curl: 135x8|135x5|115x8|115x8|115x8 (after lots of warm up sets)
  • Leg Curl ISO: 15x60sec|25x40sec (DB fell)
  • BB Squat: 90x10|110x10|120x10|130x10 (was really hoping to get over 200/6 sets just energy running very low)
  • Leg Press: 3Px10|4Px10|5Px10|6Px10 (form suffered last set)
  • Hack Squat 1.5: 90x8|180x8|180x8|250x8

Again not a great workout as you can see by the low numbers.. volume was OK. This week has been tough on the body, working N/S, and not having great sleep. Next week it's back to my normal work routine so all will be good. Will also be armed with my usual DMAA pre-workout; I've been avoiding using it during the week and only on a weekend but turns out I could probably use the boost during the week as opposed to the weekend! Nevertheless still managed to get a pretty good leg pump and they no doubt will be sore tomorrow. Hoping the t-bol will aid with endurance as I'd love to get more weight and volume on that squat (I do not train for strength but it is nice moving heavier loads). I ate a burger approx 1hr after training as it's lagging body part day and I haven't had a cheat meal since before I started my cut. Interested to hop on the scale and see where the weight is at (I feel like I'm up 1 or 2lbs). Probably will gain a bunch of water in the next couple days.

Current RM (for anyone interested):
Bench: 245x2
Squat: 295x3
DL: 360x5
Numbers could obviously be better but given I'm not too fussed with regards to strength I can live with them. Interested on monitoring them this cycle as I'm aware Anavar can give quite the strength boost.

Should be starting to notice T-bol more this coming week.

GOAL: SIZE. Simply put I want to add as much clean mass as possible. I do want to keep as much fat off as possible so diet will be clean.

WEIGHT: 210lbs
BF% (approx): 12%
HEIGHT: 6'2
TRAINING FOR: 6 years (on/off)
CYCLE HISTORY:
  1. LGD 4033: 5mg for 8 weeks
  2. Anavar: 60-80mg for 8 weeks
  3. Test C: 500/week for 16 weeks

DIET:
I will be bulking. I am coming off a cut. I use the term lean bulking because I’m not going to be eating garbage (not trying to recomp… this a bulk though losing fat and gaining muscle is nice). Nothing fancy, just a good old fashioned bulk using clean foods. If I notice too much fat going on I'll rein it in a bit but plan on really keeping a close eye on it and keeping the diet tight.

1. Eggs|Oatmeal|PB
  2. (PWO) Oatmeal|Scoop protein powder
  3. (Post WO) Chicken|Rice (heavy days this will be red meat/pasta)
  4. Chicken|Rice
  5. Chicken|Rice(heavy days this will be red meat/pasta)
  6. Chicken|Rice
  7. Chicken|Rice

I will be eating salads with most meals along with fats such as avocado and nuts. Again not really monitoring these as I will be including them when I want to eat them. On a weekend I will be utilizing cheat meals and sometimes have a starter/main course. Cheat meals will only be utilized on big/lagging body days. Have learn’t a lot over the past few years regarding diet and what I need to do to gain, lose and maintain. Funnyman has helped me in the past greatly. This cycle I’m flying solo. Cals consumed initially will be approx 3200k though this could rise to 4300k like previous cycle. I will be having the odd cheat meal throughout (my cheat meals are generally quite healthy) and the odd beer/wine here and there (avoided during the oral spells)

SUPPLEMENTS:
  • Whey Protein (daily)
  • Creatine (daily)
  • Multivitamin (daily)
  • Vitamin C (daily)
  • Fish Oil (daily)
  • NAC (daily)
  • Niacin (daily)
  • Coq10 (daily)
  • ZMA (evening)
  • Citrulline Malate (daily)
  • TUDCA (for duration of Tbol and Var run and then till I run out)
  • Pre-workout (workout days)

TRAINING:
I will be running another one of JM's programs this time. I enjoy his programs and they never get boring. Last time I switched programs half way through my cycle as I didn't feel like 'The Sentinel' was working for me. I have read through the entire program I'm using this time and am looking forward to every week. The split looks something like this:
Friday: Legs (Heavy)​
Saturday: Chest/Shoulders (Heavy)​
Sunday: Back (Heavy)​
Monday: Off​
Tuesday: Chest/Shoulders (Pump)​
Wednesday: Arms​
Thursday: Back (Pump)​

This is the split I'm starting out with. Will probably look to drop one of the upper body pump days so I can hit legs twice per week, after approx 5 weeks. Abs will be trained Tues/Wed/Thurs and potentially on the weekend also, calfs will be included on leg day and also additional days throughout the week. Given cals are going up and Turinabol has been included I feel confident starting out with 6 days per week... though if I do get tired I'll be sure to drop a day here and there.

CARDIO/STRETCHING:
Cardio, 20-30mins on workout days​
Cardio, 30mins fasted once per week (where possible)​
Yoga/Stretching, ad-hoc (whenever possible)​

AAS USED:
  • Genetec Test C250|500/week (wk1-16)
  • Genetec Turinabol|50mg ED (wk1-4 *maybe longer*)
  • Genetec Anavar|60-75mg ED (wk8-16)
  • Genetec HCG|250iu x2 week (wk2-17)
  • Genetec Aromasin|12.5 EOD (wk7-16)
So three things have changed here since my first cycle:
  1. Firstly, Anavar is included. This is a compound I've used solo before and one which I feel like is suited to my goals and what I'd like to achieve. I'm going to start dosing at 60/day but may bump it up towards the end.
  2. Secondly, I'm running HCG from the start this time so as not to play catch up like I did in previous cycle. I'm a huge fan of it having experienced its effects first hand. It's great and makes recovery very straightforward.
  3. Thirdly, Turinabol is included. I was totally on the fence about this one. I did lots of researched and finally decided that I would give it a go. Again, it seems like a compound that is in line with my goals. I'm going to be starting 50mg ED from the off and will run for 4 weeks.. but may extend should things go as planned. I am conscious that I will be running Anavar at the end also, so may limit it to just the 4 weeks.

PLANNED PCT:
I will PCT off with Nolvadex @ 20mg ED for 6-8 weeks like I did last cycle. I am on the fence as to whether to “cruise” for a little bit afterwards so I can squeeze one more cycle in this year, then PCT after Christmas. I'll be thinking long and hard about this and will go not only by feel but by bloodwork..right now the plan is to PCT after 16 weeks.

AI USAGE:
Aromasin @ 12.5 EOD (week 7-16)
I believe week 7-8 was when my E spiked and reached 80pg, so I'll start asin at 12.5 EOD at the start of week 7 this time around. Last cycle bloods pulled at week 9 showed 80pg without any AI.

BLOODWORK:
PRE CYCLE (bloods drawn one week prior to cycle)
Test: 442ng/dl​
Oestradiol: 21pg/ml​
Bloods planned:

• Week 6 (17/06/2018 @ 11:00) E2/Prolactin
Last cycle I got all the necessary data required for a “test only” cycle. The only missing data that I am missing is when my E truly spiked (somewhere between week 6-8). So this time I'll pull bloods in that gap and we can see where we are. I have 5 bloodwork tests sitting with me so can pull more if required or if anything funky happens but I'm not envisioning that.

UGL:
  • Genetec
I used their products at the back end of my last cycle and was very impressed with their oil and ancillaries. Having bloodwork that showed their products were effective was enough for me to select them for my second cycle.

I will be updating this log frequently, it's more of a personal log than anything else.
Very precise and well detailed log my friend. Your steam rolling into summer, nice work!

WORKOUT: Chest (Heavy)
  • Incline DB Press: 45x8|55x8|65x8|75x8|85x7 (great contractions)
  • Incline BB Press: 90x10|110x10|115x7|90x7 (focused on form, slow, real hard after first exercise)
  • Banded Machine Press: 80x5|90x5|100x5|105x5|115x5|130x5 (green thick bands)
  • Incline Cable Flyes: 15x10|30x10|30x10|25x10
  • Rear Pec-Deck: 130x25|145x20|165x15|175x15
  • Bent Laterals: 17.5x10|22.5x10|25x10|25x10|25x10
  • Front DB Raise: 20x10|20x10|20x10|20x10
CARDIO: None (due to workout taking longer than expected)

Great workout today. Good pump and great mind/muscle today. Last cycle I got carried away with pushing the weight up, given it was my first cycle I guess you just get carried and push, and I kind of let form go to shit.. this time thats not going happen. Not really "feeling" the t-bol yet or seeing anything of it, maybe this week. Blood pressure has remained fine since the inclusion of t-bol but seems I've starting holding the initial start of cycle water (scales will say on Monday)

WORKOUT: Back (heavy)
  • DB Rows: 45x10|50x10|65x10|70x10|80x10|90x10|100x10|110x10
  • Pulldowns (seated away): 100x8|130x8|165x8|175x8|175x8
  • DB Pullovers: 70x12|70x12|70x12
  • One Arm BB Rows: 50x8|75x8|85x8|85x8|85x8 (switched to Meadow's rows on last set due to wrist twinge)
  • Banded Hyperextension: GreenBx20|GBx20|GBx20
  • Decline Leg Raise: 20|15|12|15
  • Rope Crunch
CARDIO: ~4hr Hike; ~700m height gain

Another really good workout. Have lots of energy and getting great pumps. Diet has been great & have switched back to using DMAA preworkout - no more stomach issues. Lots of volume today and pretty good weight total. Visually I like how I look already though the realization that I'm closer to 14% than 12% sucks.. Ha, oh well. No cardio in the gym today as I'm off out for a hike this afternoon. A tiny bit of PIP from the shot yesterday (due to work missed pinning on Friday and had to do it yesterday), have been hot bathing & heat pad to reduce it ... down to injection technique as opposed to the gear though IMO, it was painful going into the injection site and throughout the pin. Also going to drop down to a 1" for DGlutes... don't think I require the 1.5" fucking harpoon. Going to try delts one of these days, I have 5/8 on hand for that.

Enjoy your Sunday.

END OF WEEK 1 CHECK IN
Starting weight: 212
Current weight: 219.4
Significant weight jump here, just over 9lbs. Seems the water weight came on fast this time along with an almost immediate transition from cut to bulk (though I was really careful to gradually increase cals). Referring to my notes from last cycle it took almost 3 weeks for this amount of weight to go on. Visually look bigger but by no means "bloated". My plan was to increase total cals + total carbs this week but given this jump I'm going to keep intake the same and review weight gain on Friday, now that "water weight" should be accounted for. Current diet will be posted below.​

Diet:
  3. EAA's/IntraWO carbs
  4. 6oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
  5. 4oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
  6. 6oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
  7. 4oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
  8. 4oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
Consumed mixed nuts, almond butter, whole avocado's and guacamole for fats throughout the week for meals. Ate lots of spinach, sauerkraut and mixed salad for greens. Also had broccoli. Had a handful of kiwis last week and this week and going to be eating approx 2/day, maybe more. Over the weekend I ate steak, ground beef and chicken thighs/wings.. variety is good. Summer is right on us now which means tasty fruit and vegetables coming over to AB. Love this time of the year as it means dieting is a million times easier as the fresh veg is super tasty.

Workouts:
Pretty good first week to be honest. Initial pump workouts at the start of the week suffered due to work commitments but thats unfortunately how it goes. Great gym time over the weekend, which is when I have primary heavy days. No significant strength or endurance increases to note.

AAS/Ancillaries:
  • 500 Test C/week
  • Turinabol 50mg ED
  • HCG 500iu/week (first HCG shot today, 250iu on Monday/250iu Friday)
Nothing to add on the compound front. Maybe increased vascularity but this also could be attributed to leaning out with the new diet. Hopefully start noticing/feeling the t-bol around this time, though increasing it to 75mg ED is not out of the question (this dose is touted quite a bit as most report t-bol as fairly mild). BP has not changed since start of the cycle.

Other comments:
First four pins have been great, barring one which gave a little PIP. This was down to user error. All have been Dglutes, I like it there and have had zero issues with PIP in the past. Will throw delts into the mix soon.

Last edited:
End of week 1 check in
Starting weight: 210
Current weight: 219.4
Significant weight jump here, just over 9lbs. Seems the water weight came on fast this time along with an almost immediate transition from cut to bulk (though I was really careful to gradually increase cals). Referring to my notes from last cycle it took almost 3 weeks for this amount of weight to go on. Visually look bigger but by no means "bloated". My plan was to increase total cals + total carbs this week but given this jump I'm going to keep intake the same and review weight gain on Friday, now that "water weight" should be accounted for. Current diet will be posted below.​

Diet:
  3. EAA's/IntraWO carbs
  4. 6oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
  5. 4oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
  6. 6oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
  7. 4oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
  8. 4oz Chicken|1 cup Jasmine Rice
Consumed mixed nuts, almond butter, whole avocado's and guacamole for fats throughout the week for meals. Ate lots of spinach, sauerkraut and mixed salad for greens. Also had broccoli. Had a handful of kiwis last week and this week and going to be eating approx 2/day, maybe more. Over the weekend I ate steak, ground beef and chicken thighs/wings.. variety is good. Summer is right on us now which means tasty fruit and vegetables coming over to AB. Love this time of the year as it means dieting is a million times easier as the fresh veg is super tasty.

Workouts:
Pretty good first week to be honest. Initial pump workouts at the start of the week suffered due to work commitments but thats unfortunately how it goes. Great gym time over the weekend, which is when I have primary heavy days. No significant strength or endurance increases to note.

AAS/Ancillaries:
  • 500 Test C/week
  • Turinabol 50mg ED
  • HCG 500iu/week (first HCG shot today, 250iu on Monday/250iu Friday)
Nothing to add on the compound front. Maybe increased vascularity but this also could be attributed to leaning out with the new diet. Hopefully start noticing/feeling the t-bol around this time, though increasing it to 75mg ED is not out of the question (this dose is touted quite a bit as most report t-bol as fairly mild). BP has not changed since start of the cycle.

Other comments:
First four pins have been great, barring one which gave a little PIP. This was down to user error. All have been Dglutes, I like it there and have had zero issues with PIP in the past. Will throw delts into the mix soon.

I just started pinning delts a couple weeks ago. Love it! The right one is a little trickier but doing the left one (I’m right handed) is sooo easy. I was very pleasantly surprised.