Mfg Eng

Freakazoid
Trusted Member
Found an old bag of goodies.......

CIBA EQ- got a case of this on trade in the 90's

331.JPG

Schering Testoviron Depot 250- THE mainstay in the mid 90's

333.JPG

Mid 2000's- British Dragon- Andropen 275. Just took this one a couple of years ago when about 10yrs past expiry date. G2G!!

334.JPG

335.JPG

The other staple of the mid 90's- Omni's. Too bad I took the Russian script off the second one :(

336.JPG

Real HG primo from Schring

338.JPG

Early 90's Ephedrine OTC 25mg tabs. A meth head in the US's dream. Bought these in a Michigan gas station LOL

344.JPG

HG clen- Early 90's- Bought by mail order from Switzerland LOL

345.JPG

Brovel Deca from the early 2000's

347.JPG

When I had a few extra bucks I'd pay the 20/ea for these....

343.JPG

My very first vial- Goldline Cyp. 90lbs bench increase and 30lbs body (watery mess) weight increase- 10,000 calories per day will do that to you

341.JPG

@Mfg Eng

Do you have any axio orals?

I know a guy who wants one for his old container/sachet collection and have been trying to locate one of them for him for quite some time.

@Mfg Eng

Do you have any axio orals?

I know a guy who wants one for his old container/sachet collection and have been trying to locate one of them for him for quite some time.

I had 70pcs of Axio Dbol 10mg that i gave to someone last year. Your getting a PM ;)

I still even have pins from the mid 90's as well. Here are the ones i used when i was using the EQ. At 50mg/ml barrel space was a premium... I cant believe i used the 21ga 1-1/2" nails back then lol

001.JPG

002.JPG

Last edited:
LOL, that is very cool man. Good memories for sure. I would kiss them and rub them and worship these vials and ampules back in the day imagining the places they would take me. Thanks for sharing man, haven't seen many of these for years and years.

I really love the retro look of all the label's and packaging. I hope this style comes back one day, even if just for a limited run :cool: