A little help from my friends...

Jbootsy

Beginners cycle...recommended by the source. Not sure on this so looking for advice from a friend, doesn’t seem like the best based on my research 🤷🏻‍♂️
Lots of good, honest info on here so I thought I’d reach out.

Getting BT done first then again mid cycle and after cycle, should first BT be just baseline Test check??

Here’s what was recommended to me:
10 week cycle
500 mg sustanon a week
30 mg anavar a day
1 mg arimidex every other day
clenbuterol all the way through.
PCT

Thanks for your help...hope this is ok to post here...I’m nee

Are you cutting?
How long have you been training for, what do you look like?
Are you fat, lean?
What are your goals.

Not really cutting...looking for lean mass and a bit of bulk but seem to have plateaued both naturally and with Sarms. Been training seriously for a few years now but have always been active and fit. At 46 I do have some stubborn belly fat that wants to hide what’s underneath but nothing major. Sadly the Sarms, mainly rad 140, lgd 4033 and S4 had kinda killed my test and energy levels. Been on nothing since March and taking natural test boosters...seem to be bouncing back slowly.

Ill be throwing some clen in soon, iv read to cycle that 2week on 2 off or 7 on 7 off etc incase you were unaware

1mg arimidex everyday? But the source doesnt know how you react to estrogen conversion and you wont really either until you start the cycle. Dunno why clen is in there if you are wanting to bulk, whats your BF%?

1mg arimidex everyday? But the source doesnt know how you react to estrogen conversion and you wont really either until you start the cycle. Dunno why clen is in there if you are wanting to bulk, whats your BF%?
I dont think that adding the clen would be a big deal , i thought about adding it as well for a bulk, i dont really do fuck all for cardio so i have to rely on the workout themselves to burn the fat, so adding clen may just help assit in the fat burning , as it basically turns the fat switch on. Thats my understanding of it, if i were big on cardio then i wouldnt but no cardio then yes my thoughts anyway

500mg Sustanon for 12 weeks, or Test E or C would be fine as well.
AI on hand in case e2 creeps up, which at that dose most likely will, but it’s not a given as conversion is different for everyone. Only true way to know is with bloods or the experienced user should have a good idea.

Consistent clean diet and cardio everyday should help with the stubborn fat.

Last edited:
Ditch the clen for this run. If you already have it then save it for when your on a serious cut.
1 mg adex eod is too much unless you know for sure that you need to go that high. But obviously right now you have no idea.
On your first run i would not take any right away. You are going to want to find out what your body is going to do with 500 test.
Or if your not comfortable with that then take .5 the day after each shot, so twice a week. But be ready to raise it.
I have no issues with the anavar

Ill be throwing some clen in soon, iv read to cycle that 2week on 2 off or 7 on 7 off etc incase you were unaware

Only ever used clen in contest prep and I found it more effective to start low and progressively increase the dose. No on off stuff

As others said. Ditch the clen. That’s a contest prep tool to go from lean to shredded. If your not getting lean on diet and training alone then your diet and training need to be looked at not the drugs.

Sust at 500 a week is good. The var is ok. You likely won’t need any adex but it’s good to have on hand.

I am not an expert. I do not pretend to be one. There are far more experienced and knowledgable people here than myself. So at best, anything i say is simply an opinion biased by my own limited experiences and research.
Most will say 500mg/wk is a beginners cycle. But they say this without knowing anything about the beginners experiences or goals. After years of working out and multiple cycles, it would not be surprising to have many of these same people tell you they now use much less each time and still make gainz.
If you are young, in your prime, and your body is still producing strong amounts of test naturally then it may just require 500mg/wk to make a substantial difference. If, like me, you are in your mid to late 40's and have low T then it takes much less /wk to make a substantial difference. I believe in finding the MED. Minimum Effective Dose to achieve your goals. If you plan on sticking with the gym thing for many years to come, and you are happy with slow and sustainable growth while keeping your long term health in mind, then perhaps 500mg + var/wk is not required.
If your blood work comes back with low T then the first recommendation I would make would be to try and see an endo.
I would also suggest if you haven't already, read about proper pct protocols.
If you decide to take the plunge it is highly unlikely it will be your one and only go. If you start high, where will you go next time? And then the time after?
Then again, if you want the Captain America instant transformation then have at er. Eat big, train hard, get it in ya!

I am not an expert. I do not pretend to be one. There are far more experienced and knowledgable people here than myself. So at best, anything i say is simply an opinion biased by my own limited experiences and research.
Most will say 500mg/wk is a beginners cycle. But they say this without knowing anything about the beginners experiences or goals. After years of working out and multiple cycles, it would not be surprising to have many of these same people tell you they now use much less each time and still make gainz.
If you are young, in your prime, and your body is still producing strong amounts of test naturally then it may just require 500mg/wk to make a substantial difference. If, like me, you are in your mid to late 40's and have low T then it takes much less /wk to make a substantial difference. I believe in finding the MED. Minimum Effective Dose to achieve your goals. If you plan on sticking with the gym thing for many years to come, and you are happy with slow and sustainable growth while keeping your long term health in mind, then perhaps 500mg + var/wk is not required.
If your blood work comes back with low T then the first recommendation I would make would be to try and see an endo.
I would also suggest if you haven't already, read about proper pct protocols.
If you decide to take the plunge it is highly unlikely it will be your one and only go. If you start high, where will you go next time? And then the time after?
Then again, if you want the Captain America instant transformation then have at er. Eat big, train hard, get it in ya!

Agree with Keto. If this is an initial cycle you can get great results with half, or less still, especially if you are already experiencing low t issues.

Also agree with obtaining a legit diagnosis first. It's far better to have a medical professional to assist with labs and prescriptions. Here is the main benefit with medical legitimacy. You have a prescription, and you will be on test long term, i.e. lifetime. If you do it right, you can have all the benefits, and then play a bit on the side, taking care to make sure to cut back in time for bloods for your endo. If you jump on gear now, you can still consult with an endo after your cycle, provided you let your system crash. Think of that as gaming the process to obtaining medical legitimacy.

So, do bloods now, and if you have low t, then your next stop is to obtain a referral to an endo. If you don't care, then jump on gear, but I'd want to know how my system responded to small amounts of test before jumping on heavier doses. Your estrogen could spike, which can be a pain in the ass to get a handle on without access to labs. Plus, you want full CBC done as well, to make sure all things stay in balance.

If you were 26, I'd say do the cycle, b/c you're likely going to do it anyway, lol. But, you're not, and I believe moderation is generally best.

Socrates said it best, Everything in moderation, including moderation.

Wow! That is great advice. I will definitely be taking that road keto and resilient1. I’ll get the bloodwork done first for sure. I should have done a legit PCT after the two rounds of Sarms instead of the B.S. test boosters I’d used but lessons learned I guess. At the time I guess “feeling” like 26 and being 26 are definitely 2 different things. On the bright side...like you said Res1, medical legitimacy can have it’s benefits. Plus, if bloods come back good, I know that slow and steady can still get me where I want to be. Thanks 🙏🏻 so much guys, I’ll keep you posted on the results of the BT and likely bug y’all for more advice😉👊🏻💪

Wow! That is great advice. I will definitely be taking that road keto and resilient1. I’ll get the bloodwork done first for sure. I should have done a legit PCT after the two rounds of Sarms instead of the B.S. test boosters I’d used but lessons learned I guess. At the time I guess “feeling” like 26 and being 26 are definitely 2 different things. On the bright side...like you said Res1, medical legitimacy can have it’s benefits. Plus, if bloods come back good, I know that slow and steady can still get me where I want to be. Thanks 🙏🏻 so much guys, I’ll keep you posted on the results of the BT and likely bug y’all for more advice😉👊🏻💪

Before I could obtain a referral to an endo my GP did initial bloodwork, then a second, confirmation test. I should have added, stop taking anything you are currently on, let that clean from from your system, then do your initial blood test. Let us know what your TT & FT comes back as, but if it comes back within the low normal range you could simply do a round of low-dose test and shut your system down.

Here's a possible scenario, (my endo only cares about FT), so my FT was 212, then second test was 192, just below 196 (low end) of the spectrum. Let's say your values come back around 250, certainly low, but likely not qualify for a referral. If you feel like crap at that level, then run an 12 week low dose cycle. Low dose for two reasons, you don't need much to shut your system down, and the more you take the worse you will feel after your system crashes. Wait 5-6 weeks after your last shot and do bloods again. I imagine you will have no issue meeting the criteria, because what was previously marginal should be crushed. 10 to 12 weeks, because that much time will certainly impair any nat restart. If at 46 you rebound from that then you likely don't need test, lol.

(Anyone else reading this feel free to weigh in)

Medical legitimacy has many benefits, insurance coverage (if you have it, pharmaceutical grade is best), legal (if you ever plan to leave the country for extended periods a script makes things easy), regular bloodwork, and all around peace of mind and health. Being able to be open and honest with your medical professionals is in your best interest.

Last edited: