JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

Well....

Lmfao

Ohh I love life. I'm pretty sure I dislocated my shoulder this afternoon. Doing the dumbest shit ever. Reaching in the back seat. My arm got stuck. Thank God I was in the parking lot. The noises were horrible. Now... the pain is setting in. Fml!

Sorry. Omg that is painful. I have dislocated my shoulder 15 years ago. My son learned to drive that day. He had never driven before. He drove me to the hospital.

Sorry. Omg that is painful. I have dislocated my shoulder 15 years ago. My son learned to drive that day. He had never driven before. He drove me to the hospital.
I'm okay. It's not that bad lol. I popped it back in! Just whatever tore, cracked and grinded, is what hurts. I'm guessing my rotator cuff.

Lmao, if I had to go to the hospital, I'd be better off calling for an ambulance. My 5 year old cant reach the pedals

Shoulder feels better but... I won't be stupid. I'll let it rest a few more days. and ease back into things.

alright boys...

3 weeks in a sling. i got one week down so, two more... im going to dial the calories back a bit again. and figure out how to work around this.

i'm a little upset with the news. but, nothing i can do.

make sure to listen to your ortho. better to wait 2 weeks and be back then to push it and end up out much longer

Update:

I'd like to say... my shoulder is still fuckky. I can move it a little more now. But, it still hurts. I dont know if I should make an appointment to have it reassessed or, wait til my MRI? It's on the 25th. I have 1 more week in the sling

Basically been focused on cardio. My guy says I'm leaning out more, I dont see it.

I can do legs, bis, some back, tris, abs and calves so.. better than nothing lol.

I dropped 100 calories last week. I'll stick here and add 100 back in once I can go a little harder again.

Still sitting at 150/155lbs. Still holding my weight which, I am proud of.

Most recent picture. No pump. A few drinks in... lol yeah. I been drinking again. I cant help it!!!

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1565005195690.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1565005195690.jpg
    218.8 KB · Views: 73
Momma does when she is bored. Mostly she keeps within the lines. She has some nice drawings. When she makes a real good one I put it on the fridge.
It's hard for me to stay in the lines but, I've been getting better. I was just working with shapes and, finally made the big girl move and started a actual picture

Looking very lean and mean
Thank you.

Have to admit, been using albuterol and yohimbine from dracorex, it's been doing the trick! Albuterol is a little much for me. I do perfer ephedrine but, it's good shit. I can feel my body heating up about 20 mins after I take 2 or 3 doses. However, I do get really shakey when I take 12mg of albuterol.

Thank you.

Have to admit, been using albuterol and yohimbine from dracorex, it's been doing the trick! Albuterol is a little much for me. I do perfer ephedrine but, it's good shit. I can feel my body heating up about 20 mins after I take 2 or 3 doses. However, I do get really shakey when I take 12mg of albuterol.
What dosage of yoho are you taking? That could be contributing to the shakes you are talking about (though 12mg albuterol appears to be at the higher end of dosing for most). We've had a lot of discussion regarding yoho recently.

What dosage of yoho are you taking? That could be contributing to the shakes you are talking about (though 12mg albuterol appears to be at the higher end of dosing for most). We've had a lot of discussion regarding yoho recently.
I can take 15mg of yoho and be fine. It's the albuterol. If I take albuterol alone at 12mg, shaking. 8mg, I'm okay with.. I'll play around with it a little more. See how it goes.

Found my sweet spot with the helios. 2 was a lot better than 1. 3 - a tad too much. That's how blonde I can be at times.

I can feel my body warming up without being shakey!

So.. already did 45 mins of cardio. Baked a cake. And going to do another 30 mins. I feel fat as fuck.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1982508118.jpg
    Snapchat-1982508118.jpg
    801.8 KB · Views: 33