JOURNAL: A Girl on Gear

I added clen in this week. But, I'm getting bloated now so, I am assuming I am getting my period in about 10 or so days.

I added clen in this week. But, I'm getting bloated now so, I am assuming I am getting my period in about 10 or so days.
what dose of clen are you running and do you run it straight for a length of time or do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? I am just curious. I like to know different ways ppl do things that work for them.

Quick check in. Still no laptop because I havent ordered the damn charger.

@Princess_Penguin I am running it at 100mcg a day. I can go higher but a friend told me to stick it out there. I did probably 200 one day, it was just enough to put me on the edge of some chest pains but, other than that. I was okay.

I will use it 4 weeks straight.

I'm 165lbs. I'm guessing I am getting my period. I didnt notice ovulation but. Other symptoms I have. My back is in so much pain. It should come after the weekend. I hope. I put 10lbs of bloat on before my period. It's awful. A friend suggested i ask for a diuretic from the doctor. I see his dumbass todays. I dont wanna get too into depth with it but. I lost my appointment for my tests on my carpel tunnel. I'm furious. Monday was kinda a shitty day.

I'm keeping up with cardio. I have been struggling a little with diet. I have to find a balance of cardio to clen ratio. If I go too hard on the cardio. I'm starving. And I dont wanna break fast. And when I do. I just want all of the food. I had a cheat meal sunday (40 mins cardio). Had 2 cupcakes and some cereals. Monday was a struggle. Just ate extra fruit. Apple and pineapple (30 mins cardio). Yesterday was a little better. I only did 20 mins and a little on the low end of intensity. Today, I'll take off of cardio.

Calories still 1951. I do another week here and adjust if I cant get the hunger under control. And I'll minipulate it a little adding some left over sibutramine I still have.

Uhhh.. I think that's pretty much it. Sleep hasnt improved but hasnt gotten better. Actually. A few nights I slept without sleeping aid. So good?

I think that's about it.

Try running some ephedrine? I’ve had success in killing appetite with that at moderate doses, if you do I’d back the clen off a little to keep from shaking like you’ve got Parkinson’s

Try running some ephedrine? I’ve had success in killing appetite with that at moderate doses, if you do I’d back the clen off a little to keep from shaking like you’ve got Parkinson’s
I sprinkle some ephies in preworkout. Guess I forgot about thr whole appetite suppressant aspect of that.

Before I swapped to the clen. I was using 32mg of ephedrine and 3 pills yohimbine. I cant remember the dose off hand and they killed appetite very well.

I sprinkle some ephies in preworkout. Guess I forgot about thr whole appetite suppressant aspect of that.

Before I swapped to the clen. I was using 32mg of ephedrine and 3 pills yohimbine. I cant remember the dose off hand and they killed appetite very well.
Even try as little as 16mg a day and see how you feel. I didn’t lose appetite till the 32mg mark myself but, as we all know everyone’s different.

I took frankie's suggestion on the ephies to help crush hunger... helped a little. i think i took 16mg today.. i'll try again tomorrow.

I do want to note... Last night I noticed I was super cold. I had slept over someones, and it was hard to warm up. it took like a good two hrs. and my feet were like ice. Again today, super cold. it's 40 out, i should be comfortable. fucking winter boots, touque, fuckin big ass coat, the fuck?

So... maybe the clen is making me cold? i don't know.. i can deal with it i guess. better than sweating balls I guess, right?

Checking in

I think I am getting my period. I'm bloated, as fuck. I'm at my high of 165lbs. Mostly bloat. No back pains/cramps but, breaking out a little, nothing out of the ordinary. I am due today but, it could be late. Probably get in like 3 days. Which, kinda sucks because, I can't see if the clen is doing me any good. I've been doing well with the 100mcg dose. Sweat like crazy during cardio, it's really nice. I think I'll keep using it for another two weeks, and then drop it for a bit and switch to something else. I am not getting as cold as I was last week.

I had a cheat meal saturday when we got hit with that snow. Did sushi with my sister and son

I got another gym membership, one with child care... I did chest there yesterday, packed as fuck. So many weirdos. I like my dungeon gym better. However. It's important to me to go to this gym just because it's a "healthy" mix of things and, I promised my son that I'd go to the gym so he can come and play. More or less doing it for him than me.

Nothing else to really note. I dropped some carbs back. I just felt bloated but that could be to period bullshit too. I think that's it... I'll post a picture here as well just gotta do it from my phone.

Checking in

I think I am getting my period. I'm bloated, as fuck. I'm at my high of 165lbs. Mostly bloat. No back pains/cramps but, breaking out a little, nothing out of the ordinary. I am due today but, it could be late. Probably get in like 3 days. Which, kinda sucks because, I can't see if the clen is doing me any good. I've been doing well with the 100mcg dose. Sweat like crazy during cardio, it's really nice. I think I'll keep using it for another two weeks, and then drop it for a bit and switch to something else. I am not getting as cold as I was last week.

I had a cheat meal saturday when we got hit with that snow. Did sushi with my sister and son

I got another gym membership, one with child care... I did chest there yesterday, packed as fuck. So many weirdos. I like my dungeon gym better. However. It's important to me to go to this gym just because it's a "healthy" mix of things and, I promised my son that I'd go to the gym so he can come and play. More or less doing it for him than me.

Nothing else to really note. I dropped some carbs back. I just felt bloated but that could be to period bullshit too. I think that's it... I'll post a picture here as well just gotta do it from my phone.

You should try the YMCA. Never difficult to get a workout in, despite the small size of the gym and child care is included

wife uses clen and anavar, are you cycling the clen? she does like a week on, week off. You'll build a tolerance pretty quickly to clen.

Looking good.Got to watch what I say but looking thick in a good way.
hahah is that just thick... or THICCC?! ;)

you're fine.. That was my goal, to thicken up. My last pin of test will be sunday.. I will carry on with NPP for an additional four weeks since, i added the npp in during week four of the test... I am hoping that will help me maintain my thickness

I think i mentioned i'll be using it four weeks on.

Not 100% sure, but I think you might be taking it too long, I think her max is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but right now she's pyamiding up and down in a week then doing a week off. She's leaned out pretty damn good in the last month. I wish i could take clen, damn stuff gives me terrible sides even at very low doses.

Not 100% sure, but I think you might be taking it too long, I think her max is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, but right now she's pyamiding up and down in a week then doing a week off. She's leaned out pretty damn good in the last month. I wish i could take clen, damn stuff gives me terrible sides even at very low doses.

That's your wife.

This is German. Nice to meet you.

I will continue to use it for four weeks on.

It was a pleasure.