A Few Months Into My Transformation...

So your only going to increase your Test for 4 weeks? It takes 2 weeks to fully kick in, I wouldn't increase the test if your only going to increase it for 4 weeks, that's a waste and your only going to trigger side effects. Unless your going to keep the levels high for at least 8 weeks don't even bother, any progress you make in that time will go back to normal as soon as you drop back down to 100mg unless you stay on for longer. 4 weeks isn't long enough for permanent change.

So your only going to increase your Test for 4 weeks? It takes 2 weeks to fully kick in, I wouldn't increase the test if your only going to increase it for 4 weeks, that's a waste and your only going to trigger side effects. Unless your going to keep the levels high for at least 8 weeks don't even bother, any progress you make in that time will go back to normal as soon as you drop back down to 100mg unless you stay on for longer. 4 weeks isn't long enough for permanent change.

Yes, I’ve had some feedback on that. I will keep it up for a proper cycle length... 12 weeks?

Alright... Makes sense... I'm going for 12 weeks now. Thanks again for the feedback.

If I'm following properly you've been on 500mg T and 40mg Var for 6 weeks now, correct? EDIT - @Magic 's post has me a bit fuzzy on what you are doing

Common advice is to not run orals longer than 6 weeks at a time, age being a factor this may be something to consider.

If I'm following properly you've been on 500mg T and 40mg Var for 6 weeks now, correct? EDIT - @Magic 's post has me a bit fuzzy on what you are doing

Common advice is to not run orals longer than 6 weeks at a time, age being a factor this may be something to consider.

That's right... 6 weeks at 400mg with the Var... I've edited my post to make that clear... It was misleading.

Also with some sound advice I'm switching the Var to EQ and upping the cycle to 12 weeks.

I feel younger, but I accept that I'm 60. But the girlfriend is happy, so that's motivation too.

I was concerned about my age so I've kept the doses low intentionally.

Lastly, I had BW done before I started -- while on 100mg test only -- and all was good. My testosterone was 16 nmol/L and the other values we're in healthy range.

That's right... 6 weeks at 400mg with the Var... I've edited my post to make that clear... It was misleading.

Also with some sound advice I'm switching the Var to EQ and upping the cycle to 12 weeks.

I feel younger, but I accept that I'm 60. But the girlfriend is happy, so that's motivation too.

Lastly, I had BW done before I started -- while on 100mg test only -- and all was good. My testosterone was 16 nmol/L and the other values we're in healthy range.
Seems a strange switch.

AFAIK EQ needs to be ran a lot longer than 6 weeks for you to get the most out of it. It also lingers around for a long time post cycle (may not be a huge issue if dropping back down to TRT dose).

How much are you planning on running? LOTS of reports out there of people essentially crashing their E because they did not run test high enough/EQ too high.

Seems a strange switch.

AFAIK EQ needs to be ran a lot longer than 6 weeks for you to get the most out of it. It also lingers around for a long time post cycle (may not be a huge issue if dropping back down to TRT dose).

How much are you planning on running? LOTS of reports out there of people essentially crashing their E because they did not run test high enough/EQ too high.

I'm not sure of the EQ / Test dose... I thought 400mg Test with 200mg EQ. I planned to reach out for advice.

I'm getting no negative side effects now and I would like to keep it that way. Also my age.

I'm not sure of the EQ / Test dose... I thought 400mg Test with 200mg EQ. I planned to reach out for advice.

I'm getting no negative side effects now and I would like to keep it that way. Also my age.
If it were me I would keep doing what you're doing. Drop the var after max 8 weeks then just run your Test @ 400mg for the remainder of your cycle. You're getting good gains and have had zero sides so why change anything? Introducing a new compound at this stage would throw a whole host of variables into the mixer including potential sides.

If it were me I would keep doing what you're doing. Drop the var after max 8 weeks then just run your Test @ 400mg for the remainder of your cycle. You're getting good gains and have had zero sides so why change anything? Introducing a new compound at this stage would throw a whole host of variables into the mixer including potential sides.

Well, I’m older but still a rebel lol. I’ve got bloodwork with my endo in January, so I have until November or so to take the plunge. My main focus is diet and hard work and I believe I can do better than what I’m doing now.

Posting this thread has been more motivating than I ever expected. I know I can do better, especially with the support. I’ll post another transformation in 2 months.

I would skip the EQ at your age. The 400mg test for 12 weeks plus the var is plenty for a cycle.

You said your BP went down. By how much and why do you think that happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would skip the EQ at your age. The 400mg test for 12 weeks plus the var is plenty for a cycle.

You said your BP went down. By how much and why do you think that happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My BP went from the mid to high 140’s over mid 80’s to low 130’s over low 70’s... without medication. I started omega 3 after researching its effect on triglycerides and bad lipids in general. May have helped? I consume more cannabis... could be?

I guess it’s a result of overall better fitness, less fat and a much better diet. My fridge and freezer are filled with lean meats, fish, fruit and vegetables. Before it was fast food and junk food mainly, with the occasional healthy meal.

Yes id forgo the EQ as it thickens the blood substantially for most people especially above 40. Also EQ needs to be run fairly high ie minimum 600mg for at least 16 weeks to get desired results from my experience

Yes id forgo the EQ as it thickens the blood substantially for most people especially above 40. Also EQ needs to be run fairly high ie minimum 600mg for at least 16 weeks to get desired results from my experience

I read about the blood thickening and I donate regularly. I’ll put some more thought into this.

I must concur with all the guys who are saying no to the EQ. As you are probably aware, as we age we are much more susceptible to the adverse events of all meds, not only gear. EQ will raise your BP and I would imagine that is not something you want.
Welcome to the old farts club by the way.

Eq is hands down the worst on my BP. And I'm 38. Havnt used it in a few years for that exact purpose

Keep it simple. Carry on with your test for the rest of the 12 weeks.