3ml ~ The Barrel Is Empty ~

3ml

Trusted Member
Good morning Brawn.

I’m going to run a little log/experiment on myself

I have been a steroid abuser not user for many many years (approx 2 decades) Several weeks back (approx 6) when all this covid started happening I decided I was coming off cold turkey. I can’t remember the last time I have been totally off. I am gonna guess about 4 years ago.

So
No Trt
No Pct

The first 4 or so weeks of this I was taking nothing. I do have some Clomid I found in my stash. So the last few days I have been taking 100mg, along with rolaxafine.

Who knows if it’s possible for me to recover. I’ll see how it goes.

So as of right now what have I noticed

1) I’m starting to lose some size for sure. I have no gym to go to and no gear in me...and probably zero natural test.

2) Some fat forming on the mid section. This is more likely due to me sitting around and smoking stuff on the traeger and drinking red wine

3) Increased energy. I feel lighter and more mobile

4) Decreased sex drive

5) way Less fluid retention. Shit even when I thought I was fairly dry and managing water weight well...I still had a lot of water.

I honestly don’t know how this will all go. I’m going to try to stay AAS free atleast into the summer. I would love to get some natty workouts in and then slowly add low dose primo and trt to see if that can get me back some size.

I guess ultimately my goal out of this is to stay clean and try to get by on less AAS in the future

Good morning Brawn.

I’m going to run a little log/experiment on myself

I have been a steroid abuser not user for many many years (approx 2 decades) Several weeks back (approx 6) when all this covid started happening I decided I was coming off cold turkey. I can’t remember the last time I have been totally off. I am gonna guess about 4 years ago.

So
No Trt
No Pct

The first 4 or so weeks of this I was taking nothing. I do have some Clomid I found in my stash. So the last few days I have been taking 100mg, along with rolaxafine.

Who knows if it’s possible for me to recover. I’ll see how it goes.

So as of right now what have I noticed

1) I’m starting to lose some size for sure. I have no gym to go to and no gear in me...and probably zero natural test.

2) Some fat forming on the mid section. This is more likely due to me sitting around and smoking stuff on the traeger and drinking red wine

3) Increased energy. I feel lighter and more mobile

4) Decreased sex drive

5) way Less fluid retention. Shit even when I thought I was fairly dry and managing water weight well...I still had a lot of water.

I honestly don’t know how this will all go. I’m going to try to stay AAS free atleast into the summer. I would love to get some natty workouts in and then slowly add low dose primo and trt to see if that can get me back some size.

I guess ultimately my goal out of this is to stay clean and try to get by on less AAS in the future
I was in the same boat, went off cold turkey

everyone’s different but what I found was

The mental side effects are probably the worst, you just feel lazy/unmotivated to do things. I found this to be the biggest issue

It’s actually a nice feeling though being off gear. It’s one of those things where you’re on for so long that you don’t know what being off feels like. My mood has been really good, more level headed / easy going

I didn’t notice a huge decrease in performance at the gym, but body composition went to crap. Didn’t matter what diet I did

Hope everything goes well for you

I was clean from 2009 until 2011.

I did a fair share of hcg over time, and switched from nolva to and AI. Fareston is a better choice than nolva.:)

I looked amazing by late 2010, and people came up to me and asked if I was on stuff.

I’m running rolaxafine right now. I don’t ever pct so it’s what I got on hand and like I said I found some clomid. I have no high hopes of producing test again but a clean out is necessary

I was in the same boat, went off cold turkey

everyone’s different but what I found was

The mental side effects are probably the worst, you just feel lazy/unmotivated to do things. I found this to be the biggest issue

It’s actually a nice feeling though being off gear. It’s one of those things where you’re on for so long that you don’t know what being off feels like. My mood has been really good, more level headed / easy going

I didn’t notice a huge decrease in performance at the gym, but body composition went to crap. Didn’t matter what diet I did

Hope everything goes well for you

I have definitely been feeling unmotivated, the quarantine doesn’t help.

Unfortunately I can’t go to the gym. I’m on a wit list for some equipment but who knows when it will show.

Like you said, I feel more levels headed and calm.
im hoping I can hold out for a few months and hopefully get some level of recovery. If not I knew the risks...trt or just cycle again

Have you thought about getting some hcg ,and kick starting your self hard, id also grab some daa, and a testosterone booster, people claim they do noithing but when you have noothing they do something,
And also have you thought about running mk677
And continue to take cardarine, cardarine will at least help swith the clean energy, and you wont need to dump caffine in yeh to survive,i really like the cardarine myself ,you prob could throw a bit of helios in there but cardarine is stim free.

Reactions: 3ml
Have you thought about getting some hcg ,and kick starting your self hard, id also grab some daa, and a testosterone booster, people claim they do noithing but when you have noothing they do something,
And continuting cardarine, cardarine will at least help swith the clean energy, and you wont need to dump caffine in yeh to survive,i really like the cardarine myself ,you prob could throw a bit of helios in there but cardarine is stim free.

I wouldn't waste my money on natural test boosters.
But hcg does help with your mood.

Last edited:
And continue to take cardarine, cardarine will at least help swith the clean energy, and you wont need to dump caffine in yeh to survive,i really like the cardarine myself ,you prob could throw a bit of helios in there but cardarine is stim free.

I’ve thought about the mk and cardarine
But in reality my main goal is to to just take nothing for a while. I have been trying to do cardio daily, as my conditioning improved I may add cardarine so I can really push it. But honestly my body needs a break.

Theres still natural things that are needed in test boosters that can help. Belive it or not allmax makes a 8 weeks test booster, ( allmax testofx )
I know all you hardcore guys dont belive in it them but before i started my journey and after 100s of dollors spent on bullshit boosters ,this one actually gave me a feeling of well being. And the daa actually perked me up alot,

Theres still natural things that are needed in test boosters that can help. Belive it or not allmax makes a 8 weeks test booster, ( allmax testofx )
I know all you hardcore guys dont belive in it them but before i started my journey and after 100s of dollors spent on bullshit boosters ,this one actually gave me a feeling of well being. And the daa actually perked me up alot,

I’ll look into it thank you. But just to give you an idea what I think is supplements I refuse to even buy protein powder lol

I’ll look into it thank you. But just to give you an idea what I think is supplements I refuse to even buy protein powder lol
I know i know ,and i knew you were going to say and be like that. Lol but why struggle ,we now your the 3ml still, just take care of your self

I was running shit pretty low and was thinking of coming off. But then i changed my mind and pinned 300 tren e, 300 primo and 450 test yesterday.
Maybe next month
Wish you luck tho.

Thanks!
And you aren’t incorrect. Make no mistake about it I have been abusing these compounds for a good chunk of my life. It does mess with your mind. But that’s a good thing...makes you stronger and I’ll want to hit the gym even harder when things smarten up

Thanks!
And you aren’t incorrect. Make no mistake about it I have been abusing these compounds for a good chunk of my life.
Im the same as you man. I could tell myself that im not addicted but i know thats bullshit.
Ah whatever. Im bigger then most people lol

Im the same as you man. I could tell myself that im not addicted but i know thats bullshit.
Ah whatever. Im bigger then most people lol

I agree and that’s something I will never deny. I am absolutely an abuser of these drugs. Part of the reason I want to just stop cold turkey is so that I know that I can. I know that I am not so weak that I cannot stop.
if that makes any sense?

I agree and that’s something I will never deny. I am absolutely an abuser of these drugs. Part of the reason I want to just stop cold turkey is so that I know that I can. I know that I am not so weak that I cannot stop.
if that makes any sense?

Make sense in a way, but on the other end no. You still know that you'll be back on the train sooner or later.
Sure it take a lot of control and discipline to completly stop something forever. I was alcoholic and used a lot of rec drugs, so i understand pretty well.

Completly stopping something you're abusing mean that you can't control yourself in a certain way, that's what i think. At least with alcool and aas, maybe not hard drugs.

Something i learned when i first stop alcool in 2016.
It was hard but i was able to do it for 3 years straight without much problem, but one day i took a different point of view and realized that not being able to control my alcool intake was the big part of my problem.
I found it kinda dull that i couldn't even have a drink with my wife on a relax friday night or having a litle glass of wine during a supper with friends.
So last year i decided to take control over my addiction, not by keeping myself away from it but finding how to drink reasonably. That was a freaking experience under the supervision of my wife hehehe, but it's been 1 year and i can tell you that i didn't had anymore alcoholic episode, this make me even prouder than completly stop drinking since i was for the first in control of something that was controling me at first.

I also curently need to take a similar approach with aas and try to be reasonable as possible in my use.

When you'll jump back in the wagon, give this a try if you want. This take some serious control and discipline also and you'll still enjoy the benfit of aas and be proud of your new approach.

I would start a low dose TRT.Unlikely you will produce any test.You will crash hard.100 mg?

Reactions: 3ml