21 yr old TRT update-3months

hussein

Trusted Member
so guys wanna give an update cuz why not. experimented so far with 100-175mg/week and pinning freq of 2-5days. gauged the effectiveness based on my arthritis pain, energy and mental state. I'm currently doing 70mg test+ 70mg deca every 5 days. when i was doing every 2 days, I felt my energy and mood change throughout the day many times, as if my body couldn't handle it. in 30 mins I could go from being happy to being down.

1-Sex drive is thru the roof. 3 arm workouts/day. and my thing feels harder than ever. before, it felt like a dead piece of rubber with no sensation.

2-anxiety is way down. in quarantine, I been going on walks. and before, my heart used to beat so fast when i see people, whether they are in cars, walking past, beside me, or i would think that everyone is watching me from their windows. and I would go into this euphoria like feeling thinking that everyone is watching me, judging me, and i would feel worthless. walked by 3 ladies doing yoga in their yard and looked at them for a second and just kept walking as if they didn't exist. before it would feel so bad, as if I could sense when their looking at me and judging me. best way to describe it would be like when spiderman says "my spidey senses are tingling". its like my brain blanks out and heart goes at a 100 mph from being scared of people and would get this feeling of heaviness and disgust about myself, but not anymore. also i get anxiety from kids, but walked through the park with like 15 kids and all the moms sitting on the side staring at me. But I got a bit of anxiety, but I somehow stopped it from taking control and walked normally. what im saying probably sounds weird, but this is what was happening to me.

3-feel more alpha; was walking today, and when crossing the light, there were 2 girls in a car. looked at them for 2 sec and was thinking of telling them to roll the window down and was gonna say "im lost, i need directions to ur heart". yes cringe, but keep in mind I never talked to girls my whole life, and would always look down when walking past them like a little bitch. also there was this lady who was carrying some bags and was almost about to ask her if she needed help, but I bitched out and regretted it hard. also when walking, im walking with my shoulders back, chest up, head straight and looking people in the eye. before I would just be watching the ground and walking like an idiot basically

4-Im taking myself a bit more serious. throughout my whole life before, I was speaking in jokes, and laughing about everything. one time my teacher came up to me in class and told me I did so bad on the test (50%), I literally smiled and laughed on the inside. for some reason thought it was a joke. also with my family, im standing up for myself and saying what I want firmly. I can feel that my family is starting to believe me and realize im not joking no more. before I would try to say something serious, but even I wouldn't believe myself. also when my brothers banter with me and joke around, I would always laugh with them about myself or double down and insult myself for them, but now I am clapping back at them and saying things with more intent.

wow this is long, and some stuff im saying might sound weird in writing, but not in real life I promise. but its the improvements that I wanted to talk about. it feels like superpowers almost. cant wait for the future.

Last edited:
hey glad to hear youre feeling better(y) having the proper amount of T will be a night and day difference in your motivation, mood, confidence and overall wellbeing. Have you noticed the deca helping your pain?

hey glad to hear youre feeling better(y) having the proper amount of T will be a night and day difference in your motivation, mood, confidence and overall wellbeing. Have you noticed the deca helping your pain?
yes deca is a beast. my bones feel wayyyy less sharp, grindy and crunchy. this made me happier, because I can use my energy towards other things instead of focusing on the pain

yes deca is a beast. my bones feel wayyyy less sharp, grindy and crunchy. this made me happier, because I can use my energy towards other things instead of focusing on the pain

Assuming it's not script nandrolone...?

Good to hear you feel better

Awesome. Nothing worse than chronic pain I know how you feel. Notice any other changes from the T like deeper voice, increased hair growth, etc?

Awesome. Nothing worse than chronic pain I know how you feel. Notice any other changes from the T like deeper voice, increased hair growth, etc?
dunno about deeper voice, but since im more confident im speaking calmly from my chest so it sounds deeper. dunno if my voice actually got deeper, or it just corrected the issue.
oh yea hair growth is awesome, for the first time my beard is coming in. i can notice hair growth when i wake up
and to add randomly: morning wood 6 out of 7 days of the week, whereas before it was 3/7 days of week

I remember your first posts about starting HRT. Awesome to hear how beneficial it has been for you. đź‘Ť