2 ugl in my area

Hey guys I am new here. I have 2 companies that I have access to Forza pharmaceuticals and Olympia gold. Just wondering if anyone has ever ran these before and what kind of results they got. I could order online and get others. There are just so many out there so hopefully someone could lead me down the right path!
Thanks you for taking the time to read this, looking forward to hearing your Guys input!

Also I am living in British Columbia Canada

I don’t know Olympic gold, but have heard a fair bit of negative reviews of Forza. But anyhow someone else might know more.

Anyhow you should tell us a bit about yourself, because when alliances and friendships are made, you would be amazed what doors open to you.

You will also notice on this board, that gear isn’t the main thing we talk about, we also chat about a lot of other interests. Read around and enjoy.

I did forza winstrol 3 years ago and it was good shit. That’s a name I didn’t think I’d see around again!

Hey guys I’ve been seriously working out for about a year now m. I was at 240lb awhile ago it’s Been an adventure but after awhile I managed to get down to 174lb. I hit the gym 6 days a week and I am finally starting to get more muscle weight . As of right now I am 6ft and 181lb but would definitely like to gain more muscle mass . I have a pretty clean diet although there are those days when u gotta cheat lol.

But anyways and advise you guys have I would love to hear!!!

Thx hope you all had a good weekend!

Well of the 2 forza seem like the right pick.
Hey guys I’ve been seriously working out for about a year now m. I was at 240lb awhile ago it’s Been an adventure but after awhile I managed to get down to 174lb. I hit the gym 6 days a week and I am finally starting to get more muscle weight . As of right now I am 6ft and 181lb but would definitely like to gain more muscle mass . I have a pretty clean diet although there are those days when u gotta cheat lol.

What kind of advice, the holy grail?

What’s is your experience with AAS ?
What are you planning to run ?
How old are you ?
Just training natural for one year now or training before but not seriously ?

I’ve never heard of Olympic Gold but based on the name I steer clear.

Forza had a pretty good rep but have not heard anything about them for a long time so I’d be a bit hesitant.

If you are thinking about running your first cycle don’t rush into it, you only get one first and it’s usually the best one. Do lots of research (people here are happy to help) and make sure you have the other areas (food and training) tuned in completely.

I’
What’s is your experience with AAS ?
What are you planning to run ?
How old are you ?
Just training natural for one year now or training before but not seriously ?

I’ve never heard of Olympic Gold but based on the name I steer clear.

Forza had a pretty good rep but have not heard anything about them for a long time so I’d be a bit hesitant.

If you are thinking about running your first cycle don’t rush into it, you only get one first and it’s usually the best one. Do lots of research (people here are happy to help) and make sure you have the other areas (food and training) tuned in completely.

I was working out in the past never to serious but thi last year I have committed fully , totally changed my diet I go 6 days a week. I am a 33yr male I ran t400 and deca cycle with great results , totally change in body but I would really like to get some actual real muscle mass so I was wonder what your thoughts would be? Maybe try test and deca again but this time with an oral?

If you’re looking at this life style long term than I strongly recommend staying natural for a few more years because you will be setting yourself up for a huge disappointment if you think doing steroids with barely a years training is going to give you “To get some actual real muscle mass”

You’ve clearly made some great progress already so why not just keep doing what you’re doing?

And I have no idea why this is still coming out in bold lettering :rolleyes: o_O

Love how guys are saying stay natural longer, it's very true, and if your commitment is already there my personal advice

start off with a cycle with testosterone, and build it up slowly. Once you start hitting that 700mg to a gram, that pump and growth will always need that gram of testosterone, and so will your orals and decca n trens.

Love how guys are saying stay natural longer, it's very true, and if your commitment is already there my personal advice

start off with a cycle with testosterone, and build it up slowly. Once you start hitting that 700mg to a gram, that pump and growth will always need that gram of testosterone, and so will your orals and decca n trens.
bro you forgot to plug your favourites for the testosterone recommendation
Syn pharma....
Global Pharmaceutical...
Pharma Tech...

Good advice in this thread - stick around a while and get to know some of the regulars. No one’s wants @Bagua throwing punches.
Contribute as per @Sorbate - maybe doors will open. There are lots of great labs.
If you have only run a few cycles - a test only cycle at moderate doses will do wonders for most people. It certainly did for me. You do not need to take more each cycle. If 400-500 mg a week worked for you before, it will probably work again.
Just me but I prefer to run one compound at a time so I can gauge what it is doing. If you run two or three, you won’t know which one your body likes and hopefully not - but which one your body doesn’t like. If you have kidney, BP, liver, hormone issues and are running three compounds - it will be difficult to know which one is working or causing issues.
Everyone’s goals are different but I prefer moderation - slow gains that I hope to keep.
If you do anything - plan a proper PCT. there is excellent information on this forum on PCT.
You may know all this already and if so - excellent, best of luck.

I was working out in the past never to serious but thi last year I have committed fully , totally changed my diet I go 6 days a week. I am a 33yr male I ran t400 and deca cycle with great results , totally change in body but I would really like to get some actual real muscle mass so I was wonder what your thoughts would be? Maybe try test and deca again but this time with an oral?

If you are looking to add mass train for mass until your body plateaus then run some test.

When I say train for mass, eat lots of clean calories, lift heavy and lower sets, less frequently and to absolute failure, once you stop getting stronger that way then run a test cycle. Then a stack.

Also at 33 you may still want to have kids and running even just test can screw that up.

Just my 3cents.

Steak chicken rice! I literally have an alarm set on my phone set for every 2.5-3 hrs that goes off so I’m reminded to eat. There are going to be times you’re not hungry but you need to eat to hit your caloric needs for bulking. Ensuring ample recovery time as well and sleep is very important.