16 week plan

Roadglide

Trusted Member
Spent some time talking with FM today. Everything we talked about is second nature to him. It is comforting being able to trust the candid knowledge of this guy and only speaking for an hour, it is easy to see that there is genuine care of the person he is providing services for.
His advise will be dually noted and 100% acted upon to achieve my desired goal this time around.

Ya man. It just clicks with them...… sometimes no matter how much one reads and try's to make sense in their own mind, It just wont happen.

I will show a starting weight and some BMI info this weekend. Weigh-ins will be every Saturday.

- my buddy shared some info with me this morning; for every 15lbs you lose, you gain an inch on your dick lol. Not that it matters anymore. Married and 2 kids. It is what it is.

So, This is week 1 into my 16 week plan

Age -38yrs old
Height -5'10"
1st official weigh in this morning - 227.4lbs ; Which is crazy cause 2 weeks ago I was 242, last unofficial weight in was 237.9lbs. I say unofficial cause I got into some 20yr scotch and wings the night before for my bday with the boys.
Calories daily - 2850, this will increase with red meat days:)
Training - Will be starting John Meadows Executioner on Monday. This program may have to be modified slightly to fit into my work schedule. Currently working 6 days on and 1 day off, 12.5hrs daily with a 50min drive either way to and from the house.
Gear - Currently using TnT ( 250mg/ml Test E & 150mg/ml Tren E ) @ 1ml x3 weekly. Was using more but was asked to dial it back for the sake of monitoring the diet.

Yeah. The machine lies....... and depends on which body type you select at the start ? also wouldn't it depend on how much water you are holding at the time. Would the best way to measure be calipers prob. I dunno. I go by the V at my mid section. Once that is good and defined, I am happy lol.

Yeah. The machine lies....... and depends on which body type you select at the start ? also wouldn't it depend on how much water you are holding at the time. Would the best way to measure be calipers prob. I dunno. I go by the V at my mid section. Once that is good and defined, I am happy lol.
I use calipers (notoriously unreliable) and just going off what I look like in the mirror. I'm anywhere between 15-20%. Still have abs so that's why I dont think I'm over 20.

Week #2 Weigh-in
Saturday morning I saw 227.6lbs on the scale. Up 2 ounces lol. My muscles are more full for sure and the Test/Tren is taking full effect. Vascularity is starting to show. We will see where I am at after week #3 weight and maybe adjust something in my diet. I am definitely noticing positive change. I wish I had more time for a little cardio. I am trying to get out and walk site a couple times a day - stairs, pipe rack and ladders.

I use calipers (notoriously unreliable) and just going off what I look like in the mirror. I'm anywhere between 15-20%. Still have abs so that's why I dont think I'm over 20.
As long as you are using them in the same places, then at least you can track your progress. That’s all it’s really for.
You know when you will get lean, you’ll be pulling up your pants and your abs flex and you’ll stare, or you’ll be pounding your wife and see yourself in the mirrior all sweaty, veins popping abs flexing and you’ll be impressed with how great you look, bwahaaa.
Ok maybe only I do the last one, but everyone says there isn’t something right with me :)

See I knew I was getting lean cuz even with a belt I could walk in the bedroom and drop my pants in full presentation for the wife! The reaction of “the kids are still up in the next room put your pants back on”. Wasn’t exactly the most desired lol

Week #3 Weigh in
228.8lbs - sticking to the diet 100%. I actually took out 1 piece of toast with my eggs in the morning. Body is shaping up nicely as I believe the Tren is full force now. I am actually thinking of adding in 40-60mg of Var at the end of the month...……. I really wish I had time for some LISS cardio at the gym but I just do not. I wont have time for cardio until after Aug.2nd.
I am not lean but am now seeing veins in my quads, across my calves, front delts and of course bicep/forearms.
So, muscle mass is increasing and fat is slowly decreasing. Slow and steady :)

Week#4 Weight in
226.3lbs - Managed to make sure that I got out of the office 3 or 4 days this week for a few really good site walks. Stairs, pipe racks, Vessel inspections. All sorts of different terrains to help the cardio situation. And its PAID cardio lol.
Body is feeling great, recovery is quick, strength is climbing and vascularity is showing more every week.
Currently on week 6 of John Meadows - The Executioner program. Slightly modified for my time constraints in the gym. But i'm killing it

The fat is coming off nice and steady.

Thanks bother !!! Appreciate the guidance and continued support.

Week#5 Weight in
224.4lbs - So feeling good. Veins in my delts and quads and biceps are showing. @Funnyman asked me this week if I wanted to add in some more carbs if I was hungry or feeling/looking flat...….. I say all is well. I feel great, looking better and still have fat to lose. I do not have a weight in mind, but more of a happy look when I get there. I still have the ever so-hard-to-lose man belly-ish to go, plus a little more trimming around the edges. But if I were to pick a weight I would think I'd like to be, it would be 210-215lbs. Now that's keeping off all water ( TnT/Var ) which I shouldn't have a problem with and maintaining muscle mass and even adding 5lbs of lean muscle throughout the process. Juuuuust gotta step up the cardio. But I am afraid it will not happen until my next job where I will be away from the family and do not have a super long drive back and forth to work.
More time = more gym !!! And Fort Mac has a decent gym for sure - Gymnation.

Week #5 Weight-in
223.0lbs

- Nice and slow steady drop while looking and feeling better and better. Rome wasnt built in day :)
I actually have 3 days off which is an eternity for me. I'll do my best to not fall of the path too far.