📡 Canadian Brawn podcast? 🎙🎙?

Harley00

The Rebel
just a thought but wouldnt it be cool if we had like a voice chat help section like a podcast .for example if i had a question i could record myself askin it and the responses would also be voiced back by everyone . ? I dunno just different i guess . Also be great if ur always on the go and cant read all the time you can just click play and listen to everyones responses like were all talkin on te phone..
Go ahead bash it!!!!! I love to draw 🩸🩸🩸
Stupied nightshift and my dum ideas.

Last edited:
Ohhh and definitely women sex talk fridays!!!! Where we get our women to do dirty talk 1 day a week!!!!

I guess i meant more of just an audio way of askin questions instead of typing the questions ,like an audio book lolol
Like howard stern of aas but where everyone could ask questions and answer using a audio function ... stupied thought i know..

I guess i meant more of just an audio way of askin questions instead of typing the questions ,like an audio book lolol
Like howard stern of aas but where everyone could ask questions and answer using a audio function ... stupied thought i know..

some of the more knowledgeable folks here might not want their voice here online which would be a means of identification.
if being private was not an issue we would all use our real names

Never thought of voice identification....opps
some of the more knowledgeable folks here might not want their voice here online which would be a means of identification.
if being private was not an issue we would all use our real names

i love it lolol wouldnt that be a hit though to throw a voice changer in there lololol guys be pissen themselfs laughing, great idea !!!!! Lets do it lol.