💦Water-Retention 💦 Moon Face🌛

Harley00

The Rebel
So whats the best fixes for moon face and water retention ,
-Cleaner diet yes low carbs i know but trying to bulk up so going heavy on everything.
- potassium supplements check
- dandilion root ?
- celery seed extract?
- proviron -check
- anavar
- tbol
- drink more water- check
- keep estrogen in check
What are your guys magic tricks for slimimg that sexy face up safetly.
I relize i want some retention its good for bulking but id like to tone it done at times is all is there quicker ways to slimmer down i do hear celery seed extract and dandelion root works is that healthy?

Last edited:
good thread idea would like answers to this as well. Ive noticed my face looks kinda chunky recently while the rest of my body is still leanish. One thing I will say that increases water retention like crazy is high sodium intake and deca.

agree with @Cheapshot - I only put salt on my eggs and we eat clean real food. I don't put salt on anything - salt isn't our enemy if you do a ton of cardio, etc. but processed foods an have as much as 33% in one meal and most people are eating 5-6 times a day. Harley I know it is hard for you due to your job but you seem committed to a diet. I keep my bulking calories the same, cut carbs a little, little more good fats (EVOO for example) and protein (fish, chicken, steak, EL hamburger, beans, lentils, greek yogurt, cottage cheese). I prefer protein from food sources but will have a protein shake if I can't get my daily allowance.
Lots of water and as you mentioned having your hormones in balance. Blood tests to confirm and if your bloods look good - diet is so important. I don't find the diet apps perfect but they help plan the day and once you get them programmed right, they can be a powerful tool to help keep you on track.

So whats the best fixes for moon face and water retention ,
-Cleaner diet yes low carbs i know but trying to bulk up so going heavy on everything.

What are your guys magic tricks for slimming that sexy face up safety.

A clean diet. No magic trick at all. I bulked a couple of years ago with 600 test 800 deca and had very little water retention at all. Say good bye to any food already prepared by a business lol.

I read an article about someone who incorporates S4 into their stack for water retention and claims it works well for him. I've never tried S4 but apparently it is very dry.

Cleaning my diet and keeping estrogen in check have always worked well for me. Excess carbs and sodium are usually what will blow my cheeks up. Dandelion root does work but it's also fairly expensive and I don't use it unless I have a reason to.

Also incorporating wheat bran into my diet (~50g daily) helps with digestion and regularity and keeps my midsection in. I find bulking tough on my digestion but this stuff works wonders (costs nothing).

anyone here take apple cider vinegar? heard it helps with fat burning and digestion. tried some last night and I actually love the taste.

anyone here take apple cider vinegar? heard it helps with fat burning and digestion. tried some last night and I actually love the taste.
I love it too. If you like V8 juice or tomato juice, I put a little bit in that and some good.

The sodium to potassium ratio is very important, not just for edema but also hearth health in general. It will also improve your blood pressure. Reducing salt while adding potassium rich foods or a supplement are a good idea. I take potassium bicarbonate powder as it's apparently the most effective.